Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

At last I have managed to register

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kawasaki

At last I have managed to register Empty
PostSubject: At last I have managed to register      At last I have managed to register EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello

My thanks to Andy and Paula for there efforts in setting up this forum , its a privileged to be part of it

and if we don't use it we will lose it.

Ian Whitehead
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

At last I have managed to register Empty
PostSubject: Ian's "hello"      At last I have managed to register EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 am

Many thanks Ian for this. As you say it is important that we all contribute if we want this to work.

Of the 23 e-mails addresses I included in my message only 6 have registered and only you and Len have said "hello" - I am excluding Andy and myself.

I know it is early days yet but I really hope that the club members will introduce themselves and post up a picture or two of their bike or bikes.

As the spring and summer progress it would be good to see reports of ride outs etc.

As time goes on, it would be great if we can generate interest from outsiders but they will take nothing from the forum if they cannot relate to our club, it's members and it's activities.

Andy intends to add a short paragraph about The 2011 Exmoor Run with some photos - hoping to generate some publicity.

What we do not want, however, is to be the only two members posting - we are just trying to set the ball rolling!!!!

scratch

Back to top Go down

At last I have managed to register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club :: If you are new here :: Hello! I'm new here.-
Jump to: