Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ed March 30 November

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Ed March 30 November Empty
PostSubject: Ed March 30 November   Ed March 30 November EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:19 am

Another great presentation from Ed - enjoyed by 62 of us last night at Creech Primary School Hall.

Ed talked to us about his trip to the Artic Circle on his little "90" - as always his talk was animated and his enthusiasm rubbed off onto his audience.

Great evening - most definitely enhanced by the happy band of gentlemen who served tea and coffee so efficiently - thank you all for your help.

After our expenses we made £255 on ticket sales, £42.29 donations and £10 on the cake auction!

A successful evening all round - thank you to everyone who not only attended but also helped with ticket sales, furniture arranging and of course tea and coffee making.

Paula and Andy
Back to top Go down
eric stocker

eric stocker

PostSubject: RE :Ed March 30 November    Ed March 30 November EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 am

I agree Paula it was a fantastic evening and me and Jacki would like to thank you and Andy for arranging for Ed to come for the evening, can not wait till the next presentation by Ed about the Mongolia trip,
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Ed March 30 November   Ed March 30 November EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:30 am

Glad you enjoyed it Eric (& Jacki). thumbs 

Several people have asked me if I could get hold of Ed's Hitler parody as it's no longer available on Youtube.  Ed sent me a new link for it as he has now put it up on Vimeo. So here it is for you all to watch again!

Hitler finds out Ed March is riding to the Arctic Circle 2013 from c90 adventures on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
https://tdbcmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed March 30 November   Ed March 30 November Empty

Back to top Go down

Ed March 30 November
Page 1 of 1