Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where is everyone.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bikerlen

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone.   Where is everyone. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I thought this forum would have been flying by now, what with all the wrinklies and those of the taunton motor cycle club. They must all be out in the sheds cleaning up there bikes, in readiness for the coming warmer weather.?.

bikerlen. Clap
Back to top Go down
dodgy

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: wots going on   Where is everyone. EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 am

hey lenny we are cleaning our bikes for next weekends show at shepton dodgy
Back to top Go down
bikerlen

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone.   Where is everyone. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 am

Surely you all cant be polishing your bikes, in readiness for shepton, thought perhaps we would have seen a few pics in the forum here, of these nice clean bikes before they went to shepton, Or is there a competion at shepton for the most polished bike.if there is, for sure i will win top prize with one of my bikes. haha. Hopefully there will be more members at the club auction next week, then what there be on here registered. Have yourselves a great weekend all of you. bikerlen.

Clap
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone.   Where is everyone. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:59 am

Hi Len,

Perhaps we should get ourselves a copy of this book? Very Happy

Where is everyone. 417p0c11
Back to top Go down
https://tdbcmc.forumotion.com
Paula

Paula

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: It is all a bit sad   Where is everyone. EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 am

Hi Len

It is a shame that even those who have taken the trouble to register have not introduced themselves - you and Kawasaki aside.

Alas, you can lead a horse and all that - if the club members do not want this then so be it.

Andy and I will be going to the show tomorrow and I had designed a flyer to promote the web site and this forum. I have decided not to put it out as, at the moment, it would be embarrassing for outsiders to look at the forum and see the lack of activity. Embarassed

Never mind - we have tried - and that is all we can do.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bikerlen

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone.   Where is everyone. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:51 am

Oh no are they all lost trying to get out of the showground at shepton, thought perhaps we would have had a few pics etc here, to let us that not went the pleasure of seeing what we missed. But it seems they are all missing out on being on the forum here. I wonder if the taunton motor cycle club is nearly at the end to, as i thought a forum like this would have been up everyones street. Must give thanks to Andy and Paula for trying to get this off the ground.

bikerlen.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Shepton Show   Where is everyone. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:57 am

Photos on the way - just going through the "millions" I took! Sadly only 11 bikes on our stand but we did have a good mix. Will post a short report and a slide show.
Back to top Go down
bikerlen

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone.   Where is everyone. EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:04 am

Only 11 bikes on the taunton club stand. Thats down on previous years. Look forward to seeing the pics.

bikerlen. Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone.   Where is everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club :: Anything Goes :: The Wrinkley Tavern-
Jump to: