Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coast to Coast June 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Coast to Coast June 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Coast to Coast June 2012   Coast to Coast June 2012 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:44 am

Yet another wet miserable ride to Lyme Regis very early on a Sunday morning.

Despite the weather the place was alive with people and bikes and the atmosphere did lift the spirit somewhat.

We meandered to Yeovilton for the coffee stop by which time the sun was pushing it's way out. I have to say that I preferred last years coffee stop at Montecute and the ride to get there but never mind - you cannot always have your own way!

The lunch stop at Wells was lovely with bright sunshine to greet us.

We had to get home and so did not go to Weston but I have heard since that Ian won the best "Special" on his Triton so well done to him.

One of my favourites was a 1929 Norton Model 18 - if Mike looks at this I am sure he will love it.

Whilst perusing the brochure later at home I did spot a picture from last year of the engine of our Z1 on the back cover - I was quite chuffed at that, as most of the pictures were of British bikes. thumbs

Back to top Go down

Coast to Coast June 2012
Page 1 of 1