Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Honiton Hill Steam fair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eric stocker

eric stocker

Honiton Hill Steam fair Empty
PostSubject: Honiton Hill Steam fair   Honiton Hill Steam fair EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 am

What a brill day me and Jacki had at the steam fair , the Ariel 3 display team were ace and well done Andy Powell for winning a rosette for his Royal Enfield  , hope you all have good day tomorrow as we not there as i am working , see you all Thursday, Eric and Jacki.
Back to top Go down
tankslapper

PostSubject: Re: Honiton Hill Steam fair   Honiton Hill Steam fair EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks Eric, We all had a great time.  The Ariel 3's going back for an encore performance and Andy winning a rosette.  It can't get better or can it?
Back to top Go down
Andy
Admin
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Honiton Hill Steam fair   Honiton Hill Steam fair EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:10 pm

It's always nice to win something but I can't take the credit for this one.  That must go to the chap I bought the bike from. All I've done is clean and polish it.
 Cleaning 

Also, let us not forget that Andy Webb won the shield for the best foreign bike with his Harley WLC last year. Clap  Unfortunately he never received the shield to proudly display at his home. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://tdbcmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honiton Hill Steam fair   Honiton Hill Steam fair Empty

Back to top Go down

Honiton Hill Steam fair
Page 1 of 1