Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of Taunton Classic Motorcycle Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bikerlen

Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes. Empty
PostSubject: Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes.   Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes. EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 am

Happy new year everyone, a little late in the month. Just wondered if you all here are riding your trusty steeds this early in the year. I have been out a few times on my Bsa c11g of 1953 vintage, the start of another year of many miles of country lanes to view.
  So who else has been out. ?.

bikerlen.

Party
Back to top Go down
eric stocker

eric stocker

Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes.   Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:56 am

Hi Lenny good to see you still out and about , me and Jacki are out riding most weekends .
Our club now has a new name its called  Taunton Classic Motor Cycle Club which is a lot easier to say and remember.

As a club we just done the Bristol bike show , look at the pictures on here it was really good . also we have a new web site called Taunton classic motorcycle club check it out and see the pictures from the Bristol bike show . the new web site is really good Andy and Paula Powell are running it and its very good .

Hope to see you langport bike night which is now going to be back at Eli's see you soon , Eric .
Back to top Go down

Its 2015. Im still riding my old bikes.
Page 1 of 1